Carmie's Kitchen Lemon Yogurt Parfait
We love yogurt at our house, especially when it’s loaded down with berries and crunchy granola. Lemon adds a little something extra special to this classic and we hope you love it like we do! Great for snacks or packed lunches, breakfast or brunch.
• 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Lemon Icebox Pie Cheesecake Dip
• 8 cups Vanilla Yogurt or Vanilla Greek Yogurt*
• Mixed Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
1. To prepare the yogurt, mix entire package of Lemon Icebox Pie Cheesecake Dip Mix with 8 cups yogurt. After combined, store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. When ready to assemble, layer yogurt, fruit, and granola alternately until serving containers are completely full.
We make individual servings and serve in mason jars. To prepare a smaller batch, just add 2 tsp Lemon mix per 1 cup yogurt.
*If you prefer to use plain yogurt instead, keep in mind that you’ll need to add a little sweetener to the mixture, like sugar or honey.