Carmie’s Kitchen Roasted Beet Salad
This is one of those recipes where you can toss in whatever you like. Next time we will add some toasted pine nuts for a crunch. Here’s how to make it...
- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Dilliest Dill Dip Mix
- 2 15oz cans sliced beets, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 to 1 cup crumbled cheese (feta or goat cheese works well)
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Splash of Tabasco sauce, if desired
1. Drizzle beets with oil and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Broil on low for 10-15 minutes, flipping every few minutes, until edges start to brown; remove from oven.
3. When beets have cooled, combine with remaining ingredients.
4. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Make sure to liberally salt and pepper the salad, as there is no salt in our Dilliest Dill Dip Mix!