Carmie’s Kitchen Apple Crunch
Our Apple Crunch is the perfect recipe to kick off this fall with warm apples and cinnamon with a buttery and crunchy oat topping. We use our Cinnamon Apple Swirl Cheesecake mix, which is made with REAL apple and Saigon cinnamon-the best cinnamon in the world!
Ingredients for filling:
- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Swirl Cheesecake Dip Mix
- 4 green apples, semi-peeled and chopped
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Ingredients for topping:
- 3/4 c quick cook oats
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, cubed
1. Combine all filling ingredients and place in a 9” baking dish.
2. Mix all topping ingredients in a separate bowl until well-combined, using a pastry cutter or two knives to crumble the butter.
3. Sprinkle topping on apple mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender.
5. Serve warm with ice cream and caramel sauce.
Add 1/4 c chopped pecans or walnuts to topping mixture.