1. Prepare the chocolate mixture by combining (with electric mixer) cream cheese and Cool Whip with 2 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Chocolate Caramel Fudge Cheesecake Dip Mix and chocolate chips; set aside.
2. Whip the cream with sugar until somewhat stiff; set aside.
3. Use wine glasses, shot glasses, or trifle bowl for serving.
4. Layer chocolate mixture, whipped cream and brownies alternately until each serving dish is full.
5. Top with caramel sauce and serve.
Carmie’s Tip: If you want to have neatly stacked layers, pipe the chocolate mixture in serving dish. We did this by filling a sealable plastic bag with mixture, sealed it tightly and then snipped off one corner with scissors, making an instant piping bag!