Carmie’s Kitchen Pumpkin Spice Pecan Pie
When you can’t decide which classic Thanksgiving pie to make...choose both! Our Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dip packs in the flavor with cinnamon and spices and real pumpkin. Find it at www.carmieskitchen.com
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dip Mix, divided
- 1-15 oz canned pumpkin*
- 5 eggs, divided
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 5 Tbsp melted butter, divided
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups pecans
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
1. Place one pie crust in the bottom of 9-inch pie plate; press firmly into the pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine canned pumpkin, 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Spice mix, 2 eggs, brown sugar and 3 Tbsp melted butter. Pour into pie crust.
3. Stir together remaining Pumpkin Spice mix, corn syrup, vanilla, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 Tbsp melted butter and pecans.
4. Pour pecan mixture on top of pumpkin layer.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 70-80 minutes or until done.
6. Top with whipped cream or ice cream and serve!
*Only use canned pumpkin, not pie filling
Pecan pies have a tendency to spill over (at least in my kitchen;)) so line a cooking sheet with foil before placing pie on it to bake.