- 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Dip Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mini graham cracker crusts
- Mini marshmallows
- Hershey’s chocolate bar, broken into pieces
1. Mix together cream cheese, Carmie’s Cookie Dough mix and Cool Whip in a large bowl until combined, using an electric mixer.
2. Add chocolate chips and stir again.
3. Spoon filling into individual crusts, pile high with mini marshmallows and chocolate pieces.
4. Toast marshmallows and melt chocolate by using a plumber’s or creme brulee torch, or broil on high until lightly browned.
Carmie’s Tip: use chocolate crust instead for an extra chocolate fix!