- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Strawberries n Cream Cheesecake Dip Mix
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 pkg refrigerated sugar cookies (break & bake style, 24 count)
1. Place 1 sugar cookie in each cup of a mini muffin pan that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Press each cookie down lightly with the back of a spoon.
3. Bake at 350 degrees 11-14 minutes or until done; set aside and let cool.
4. Run a knife along the edges of cookies and remove gently from pan.
5. Combine softened cream cheese with Cool Whip and Strawberries n Cream cheesecake dip mix until well blended, using an electric mixer. Stir in strawberries.
6. When ready to serve, spoon or pipe the cream cheese mixture onto top of each cookie. Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve.
Carmie’s Tip: Substitute chocolate cookies or sand tarts for the base.