Carmie’s Kitchen Tiramisu
Sponge cookies soaked in espresso and layered with chocolate and whipped cream...I mean, seriously sooo good! Our Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake mix brings all the flavor to this treat!
- 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Mix
- 3 oz package ladyfingers, halved (left out to dry a bit)
- 4 oz brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 8 oz whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Cocoa powder
1. Quickly dunk cookies individually in espresso and then spread on bottom of serving dish.
2. Prepare chocolate layer by combining cream cheese, Cool Whip and Caramel Chocolate mix, using electric mixer. Layer on top of ladyfingers.
3. Again using mixer, combine cream and sugar and whip until peaks form. Spread on top of chocolate.
4. Sprinkle sifted cocoa powder on top and refrigerate a few hours before serving.
Carmie’s Tip: add 1 tsp vanilla to the whipped cream. This would also make tasty individual desserts!