Carmie’s Kitchen Buffalo Ranch & Bacon Chicken Sandwiches
Buffalo chicken-check. Ooey gooey cheese-check. Warm Hawaiian rolls with butter-check. These little bites of heaven are rich, a little spicy, and a lot tasty!
- 1 package JR's Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls, 12 count
- 1/2 cup each sour cream & mayonnaise
- 1 pound sliced Buffalo chicken, deli style (or regular deli chicken)
- 12 slices cheese
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Hot Pepper Sauce (we recommend Frank's)
1. Empty 1 package JR's Ranch Dip Mix in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Remove 2 tsp of mix and set aside in a small bowl.
3. Add sour cream and mayo to the first bowl and stir until combined.
4. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Slice Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally. Spread sour cream mixture on bottom of rolls. Layer sliced chicken, then cheese and bacon. Place tops of buns on sandwiches and move to a baking sheet.
6. Add melted butter to remaining dip mix seasoning and stir in hot pepper sauce. Drizzle over sandwiches.
7. Place foil over sandwiches and bake at 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes or until warm and cheese is melted.
We couldn't decide on just one cheese so we used Pepper Jack, American and Muenster. Also, if you want your sandwiches spicy like Buffalo sauce, I would recommend doubling the Hot Pepper Sauce. 1 Tbsp gave a hint of heat but wasn't too spicy.