Carmie’s Kitchen Cheesy Chicken & Tater Tot Casserole
Kids love this meal and you will too! There are so many optional add-ins to make it your own.
- 1 package Carmie's Kitchen JR’s Ranch Dip And Cheeseball Mix
- 2 lb package frozen tater tots
- 3 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked & crumbled bacon
1. Combine all ingredients except tater tots in large mixing bowl
2. Stir in frozen tater tots until mixed thoroughly.
3. Spoon into a greased 8 in. x 8 in. pan and bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly and golden brown, about 40-45 minutes.
Substitute pepper jack cheese and add diced jalapeños to mixture before baking for a spicier versions. Adding corn or frozen peas would be a great way to add vegetables to the dinner as well.