Carmie’s Kitchen Chicken & Mushrooms with Garlic Cream Sauce
Make sure to serve this tender and flavorful chicken with something to sop up the delicious sauce, like rice, pasta or mashed potatoes. This is a keto-friendly if flour is omitted. Either way, this is a fantastic recipe using our Roasted Garlic Dip Mix. Here’s the recipe...
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Roasted Garlic Dip and Cheeseball Mix
- 8 oz slices mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp flour, if using
- 1 cup cream or half & half
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook on stovetop over medium heat with olive oil until done. Remove and set aside.
2. Add butter to same pan and once melted, add mushrooms and Roasted Garlic Dip Mix.
Sprinkle flour into mushroom mixture and cook over medium heat until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in cream and heat until combined and sauce has thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
Stir in Parmesan cheese to cream sauce.
4. Add chicken back into the pan and you’re ready to serve!
Carmie’s Tip: stir in 2 big handfuls of fresh spinach or green peas to the sauce before adding the chicken to the pan. Remember to skip the flour if making keto!