Carmie’s Kitchen Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Perfect meal for a rainy day and one the whole family will enjoy! Creamy with chicken and vegetables, topped with biscuits.
- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Caramelized Onion Dip Mix
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 stick butter, divided
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 16 oz pkg frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cream or half & half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
1. Melt 6 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add flour and stir until dissolved, about 1 minute.
3. Add Carmie’s Caramelized Onion Dip Mix, chicken broth and salt; bring to a boil.
4. Add cream or half & half, frozen vegetables and chicken. Continue to cook until heated through.
5. Top with biscuits, brush with 2 Tbsp melted butter.
6. Pour mixture into a 13x9 in. baking dish and bake at 400 degrees until biscuits are browned, about 10-15 minutes.