- 1 pkg Fire Roasted Jalapeño Dip Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp Sour cream
- 8 hamburger patties and buns
- Caramelized Onions (sliced purple onion cooked on stovetop with a bit of oil and sugar)
1. Mix 1 pkg Fire Roasted Jalapeño Dip Mix with cheese, sour cream, and mayo; set aside.
2. Form 8 hamburger patties and season lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Grill until done and then top each burger with cheese mixture.
4. Remove from heat when cheese has melted.
5. Top with caramelized onions, sandwich between hamburger buns and serve immediately.
Carmie’s Tip: If you have any leftover cheese mixture, it makes a great grilled cheese sandwich!