Carmie’s Kitchen Cucumber Sandwiches
- 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Country Cucumber Dip Mix
- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 thinly sliced cucumber
- 4-6 thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tsp dried dill, if desired
- Salt and pepper
- Seven grain bread, or your favorite kind
1. Mix Cucumber Dip Mix with softened cream cheese using electric mixer. Add in dill if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread mixture on two slices of bread
3. Layer radishes and cucumber slices on one piece of bread, top with second piece of bread (cream cheese mixture side down).
4. Slice and enjoy! Carmie’s tip:
Also great for tortilla roll ups and open-faced sandwiches. Serve any remaining spread with crackers for a tasty snack!