Carmie’s Kitchen Garlic Shrimp
This is a simple, quick, and delicious recipe!
- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Toasted Garlic Dipping Oil
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined Lemon juice
- Fresh cracked pepper Fresh herbs, optional
1. Combine olive oil, Toasted Garlic Dipping Oil seasoning and shrimp and pepper in an airtight container.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Heat sauté pan over medium heat and pour in shrimp mixture (including oil).
4. Cook 3-4 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
5. Top with fresh herbs if you have them. Serve with rice, noodles or stir-fried vegetables.
Add Parmesan cheese or crushed red pepper before serving.