Carmie’s Kitchen Monkey Bread
This recipe is a staple at our house and a recipe my kids love to eat and help make too!
- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Mulling Spices
- 1 16 oz can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 to 3/4 stick butter, melted
1. Create an assembly line with a bowl of melted butter and a bowl filled with Carmie’s Kitchen Mulling Spices.
2. Divide each biscuit into fourths, then dip in melted butter and then in Mulling Spices.
3. Place 3-4 coated biscuit pieces in each spot of the muffin pan (that’s been coated with cooking spray).
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
5. Serve warm.
Add a little brown sugar and pecans to the sugar mixture before rolling the buttered sections.