Carmie’s Kitchen Sausage Balls
Tried and true, sausage balls are always a hit at our family gatherings. Try our version of the classic, but with a kick!
- 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Jalapeño Cheddar Dip Mix
- 1 lb pork breakfast sausage
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Splash of milk, if needed
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well-blended.
2. Form into walnut-sized balls and place on cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through..
4. Serve with barbecue sauce or Ranch.
We placed sausage balls on a wire rack on cookie sheet before placing in oven to make sure they turned out nice and crispy.