- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Sundried Tomato Dipping Oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 oz orzo (1/2 box)
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbsp pepperonicini, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup cheese (feta, mozzarella or Parmesan)
1. Mix Carmie’s Kitchen Sundried Tomato Dipping Oil with 1/2 cup olive oil; set aside.
2. Cook orzo according to package directions, drain, and place in large mixing bowl. Stir in olive oil mixture and let cool while other ingredients are prepared.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the orzo and refrigerate before serving. Makes 3 cups.
Carmie’s Tip: Optional add-ins are asparagus, avocado, cucumber, dill, or red/yellow bell pepper. Try roasting the shrimp instead of steaming/boiling.