Carmie’s Kitchen Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Made with our Green Chile & Cilantro Dip Mix- these enchiladas are soooo tasty! And easy to make too!
- 1 pkg Green Chile & Cilantro dip mix
- 1-2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
- 1-15 oz can chicken broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or Jack)
- 12 Corn tortillas
1. Wrap tortillas in damp pamper towels and microwave until warm and soft.
2. Sprinkle each tortilla evenly with chicken and half of the cheese. Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
3. To make the sauce: melt butter in a cooking pan over medium heat and then add flour, stirring until no longer lumpy. Add chicken broth and continue cooking until combined and sauce has thickened. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and Green Chile & Cilantro dip mix.
4. Spread sauce over filled enchiladas, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and bake at 350 degrees until cheese has melted and enchiladas are cooked through, about 20 minutes.
Carmie’s Tip: top with sliced jalapeños and fresh cilantro before baking.