Carmie’s Kitchen Tuscan Chicken
Sundried tomatoes, fresh spinach, cream and garlic make this creamy sauce THE BEST! Simple and easy to make, you have a gourmet meal at home in less than 30 minutes! And did I mention this was keto-friendly?
- 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Sundried Tomato & Basil Dip Mix
- 4 chicken breasts, seasoned with salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup Sundried tomatoes-optional
1. Drizzle a skillet with olive oil and cook chicken over medium heat until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add cream and broth to pan, bring to simmer, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken, stirring often.
3. Add cheese, spinach and extra tomatoes (if using) and continue to cook, stirring often, until cream sauce is desired consistency, about 5-7 more minutes.
4. Place chicken back in skillet and spoon sauce over chicken.
5. Now sit back, relax and enjoy!
Substitute peas or cooked broccoli for the spinach.