Carmie’s Kitchen Wedge Salad
Have you ever gotten a wedge salad at a restaurant? It’s one of my favorite salads to order, and I love the combination of rich and creamy blue cheese, crunchy bacon, and fresh tomatoes. Our Bleu Cheese Bacon & Tomato dip makes the dressing for this tasty salad. We use romaine instead of Iceberg lettuce.
- 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Bleu Cheese Bacon & Tomato dip mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- A few tablespoons of milk
- A splash of Worcestershire sauce
- Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Bleu Cheese crumbles
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Fresh cracked black pepper
1. Make the dressing by mixing sour cream, Bleu Cheese dip mix, Worcestershire sauce and milk in a container. Add milk until desired consistency is reached, about 4-8 Tbsp.
2. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Chop heads of romaine in half lengthwise; each half is one serving.
4. Drizzle romaine with bleu cheese dressing, cheese crumbles, bacon and tomatoes. Add fresh cracked pepper and serve it up!Carmie’s Tip:
Try adding a sprinkle of fresh chopped herbs like basil or toasted chopped pecans