Everything but the Kitchen Sink Cheeseball
- 1 Package Carmie's Kitchen Caramelized Onion Dip Mix
- 16oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 pieces of bacon
- 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- Chopped Green Onions (Optional)
1. Combine 16 oz softened cream cheese with 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Caramelized Onion Dip Mix (JR’s Ranch works well too!).
2. Add in 1 cup shredded cheese, 5 pieces crumbled and cooked bacon, and chopped green onions if desired.
3. Form into a ball and refrigerate for a few hours until firm.
4. In a shallow bowl, mix 2 Tbsp poppy seeds and 2 Tbsp sesame seeds with 1 piece crumbled and cooked bacon.
5. Roll cheeseball in this mixture, then serve and enjoy!