Cheesy Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy and DELICIOUS! Served hot tortilla chips. Made with cream cheese, sour cream, Mozzarella and artichokes. Add cooked chicken before baking to make a meal out of it-great for Keto diets!
- 2 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Baked Artichoke Jalapeño Dip Mix
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 can artichokes, quartered and drained
- Jalapeño slices
Directions:1. Combine sour cream, cream cheese and Carmie’s Kitchen Baked Artichoke Jalapeño dip mixes, using an electric mixer.
2. Stir in artichokes and cheese (reserving 1/4 cup for topping) and combine thoroughly.
3. Place in a 8x12 in. baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese and a few slices of jalapeños.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
5. Serve with hefty tortilla chips, pita chips or toasted bread slices.
Add cooked & diced chicken to mixture before baking for a main dish.