Carmie’s Kitchen Spicy Corn Dip
Spicy jalapeños and sweet corn taste so good together! Add cheese to mellow the heat and you have a baked dip that will be a definite favorite.
- 1 package Carmie’s Kitchen Jalapeño Cheddar Dip Mix
- 1- 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups grated cheese (any kind, but we used Colby Jack)
- 2- 11 oz cans kernel corn, drained
1. Combine Jalapeño Cheddar dip mix with cream cheese and sour cream in a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer.
2. Stir in corn and grated cheese.
3. Place in 8x8 baking dish and bake at 400 degrees or until heated through and bubbly.
4. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or corn chips.
Add 6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon before baking.