- Carmie's Kitchen Baked Spinach Artichoke Package
- 8oz cream cheeses
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Panko bread crumbs
- 1# mushrooms
- Mix Carmie’s Baked Spinach and Artichoke dip mix with 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup mayo and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Prepare topping by combining 1/2 cup to 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs, 2-4 tbsp melted butter and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Bake 1 lb de-stemmed mushrooms at 350 degrees (stem side up) for 15 minutes to remove moisture.
- Then stuff each mushroom with 1-2 tbsp spinach filling, sprinkle with Panko topping and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until browned and heated through.
- Serve warm and enjoy! Optional add bacon to the filling.